Columbus Township Treasurer- Phoebe Duncan
Phone- (586) 727-2055 ext. 2
2017 Summer Taxes are due September 14, 2017.
2017 Winter Taxes will be available December 1, 2017 and are due February 14, 2018.
Ways to pay Taxes:
- Mail to: Columbus Township Treasurer, 1732 Bauman Rd, Columbus, MI 48063
- Drop Off: at Township Hall-Office Hours, Monday – Thursday (9 am – 2 pm).
- After Hours Drop-Off Box Available: at Township Hall, located by lower level grey doors.
- Pay at First State Bank (Richmond Branch)-Cash Accepted at Bank:
- Cash only accepted at the Township if in EXACT amount owing.
- Make checks payable to Columbus Township Treasurer.
Deferments available and are due September 14.
Receipt for mailed-in payment is available upon request.
Access your Taxes / Assessing:
Taxes due and paid are posted only four times a year, so the amounts are not always current. Please call the Treasurer’s office for current status.