Columbus Township Clerk- Angie Biringer
Clerk Phone #: (586) 727-2055 Ext.1
Deputy Clerk- Abrial Hauff
Deputy Clerk Phone #: (586) 727-2055 Ext. 5
Deputy Email: DeputyClerk@Columbustwp.org
Freedom of Information Act
Records requested from Columbus Township will be processed according to the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA). The documents below contain the information and forms necessary for requests.
- Public Summary of FOIA Procedures and Guidelines
- FOIA Request for Public Records Form
- Notice to Extend Response Time for FOIA Request
- Notice of Denial of FOIA Request
- FOIA Appeal Form – To Appeal Denial of Records
- FOIA Detailed Cost Itemization Form
- FOIA Appeal Form – To Appeal and Excess Fee
If you register through the mail, you must vote in person if you have not previously voted in that jurisdiction. No absentee ballot can be given until this has been complied with. However, this does not apply to persons who are overseas, nor does it apply if you have a handicap.
We also have a gubernatorial election every two years.
Where to vote:
Here is a link to the Michigan Secretary of State website page on elections.
Polls open a 7:00 a.m. and close at 8:00 p.m. These hours apply for every election.
Our Zoning Ordinance is available online using the Codes icon link below. The general code of the Township is available for inspection at the Township Hall during normal business hours.